Two intrastate Big 12 rivals will meet today at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, as the (7-2) Oklahoma State Cowboys (+6.5) take on the (8-2) Oklahoma Sooners (-6.5). Opening kickoff for this week 13 NCAA football predictions battle is scheduled for 3:35 PM ET.
As you can see, NCAAF betting oddsmakers list the Sooners as 6.5 favorites in this one, while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 71.5 points. The last time these teams met dates back to Dec. 3, 2011, when the Cowboys prevailed by a final score of 44-10.
For Oklahoma State, they come into week 13 with a 5-4-0 record against the spread, and are 6-3-0 thus far in O/U wagers. For as good as the Cowboys have been at home, sporting a 6-1 record, they’ve been just as bad on the road (1-2).
However, for this game, people are literally split right down the middle when it pertains to the betting action. Just a few hours before kickoff, 50% of the betting population is taking OSU with a 6.5-point cushion, while only 46% of NCAAF betting experts agree. Here are some interesting ATS betting trends for Oklahoma State:
- Cowboys are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Cowboys are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 conference games.
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
In the case of the college football betting odds favorite Sooners, they start week 13 of the NCAA football predictions season with a 5-5-0 record in ATS wagers. Much like OSU, OU also brings a 6-3-0 records in O/U bets. Like I stated earlier, people betting in this game are split 50-50 between each team. Sign up to receive free NCAAF picks now!
I guess the tiebreak would come courtesy of which way betting experts are leaning towards, as 54% of them like Oklahoma to cover, compared to the aforementioned 46% of those who like OSU. Finally, here are some betting trends for OU going into this one:
- Sooners are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Sooners are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Sooners are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Sooners are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- Sooners are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
- OSH Free Week 13 NCAA Football Predictions: Oklahoma State Cowboys (+6.5)
If you’re looking for the inside edge, subscribe to our free sports picks newsletter and get the insight you need to make an informed decision from the top week 13 NCAA football predictions & handicapping experts before every sports wager!