With Selection Sunday almost among us, we can begin taking a look forward at what awaits us in the 2013 NCAA basketball March Madness dates!
Of course, we will have a better picture as far as which teams will be where after the conclusion of Championship Week. Nevertheless, everyone has a pretty good idea, or at least assumption, as to which teams will be the ones to beat.
In either case, remember to sign up to receive expert NCAA basketball picks from some of the best collegiate sports specialists in the country. Believe me when I tell you, that if this is your first March Madness experience, you’re going to need all the help you can get!
Okay, so even though we don’t have our teams to fill each bracket, we can still take a look at all of the 2013 NCAA basketball March Madness dates. For starters, all the action for this year’s Tournament gets underway with the “First Four.” This year, opening action will tipoff Tuesday and Wednesday, March 19 and 20, from the University of Dayton Arena in Dayton, Ohio.
From there, the March Madness action will be distributed throughout various venues for the second and third round. From March 21 thru 23, the following venues will serve as hosts for some of the action. Here’s a more defined look at those venues and which teams we can expect to see filling them:
- The Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan (Host: Oakland University)
- Rupp Arena, Lexington, Kentucky (Host: University of Kentucky)
- EnergySolutions Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah (Host: University of Utah)
- HP Pavilion, San Jose, California (Host: West Coast Conference)
2013 NCAA basketball March Madness action from March 22 and 24 will take place in the following venues:
- University of Dayton Arena, Dayton, Ohio (Host: University of Dayton)
- Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas (Host: University of Texas at Austin)
- Sprint Center, Kansas City, Missouri (Host: Missouri Valley Conference)
- Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Host: Temple University)
Regional sites for the 2013 NCAA March Madness for the dates of March 28 and 30 go as follows:
- East Regional, Verizon Center, Washington, D.C. (Host: Georgetown University)
- West Regional, Staples Center, Los Angeles, California (Host: Pepperdine University)
Regional sites for the 2013 NCAA March Madness for the dates of March 29 and 31 go as follows:
- Midwest Regional, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana (Hosts: IUPUI, Horizon League)
- South Regional, Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, Texas (Host: Big 12 Conference)
From there, everything moves to Atlanta, GA, as we play the Final Four and finally the 2013 NCAA Championship Game. Also keep in mind that the Final Four will take place in the ATL on April 6 and 8 at the Georgia Dome and hosted by the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Remember that in order to keep up with what should be the craziest month of the year, you must stay connected with OSH, as we will provide you with the best NCAA basketball odds!
If you’re looking for the inside edge, subscribe to our free sports picks newsletter and get the insight you need to make an informed decision from the top 2013 NCAA basketball March Madness handicapping experts before every sports wager!